- I’m from New Orleans and live in south Louisiana, but I don’t like seafood.
- I don’t like plain chocolate. Chocolate is OK with peanut butter or mint or caramel, but by itself? I’ll pass.
- My child has made a fuss in a restaurant twice. In his entire life. He is the best restaurant kid. Strangers compliment us on his awesome behavior.
- My MIL comes over on most Sunday mornings and watches Charlie while Hubby and I sleep in. Heavenly! Except I do have to get up and call her and tell her when he’s gotten up–I know, poor me!
- I don’t like pictures of bare pregnant bellies. I know reproduction is a beautiful and wonderful thing, and I don’t mind that other people take pictures of their bare bellies. I just don’t like them very much.
- I don’t understand what the big deal is about Rhianna. I mean, yes, she has a nice voice, but it’s nothing like Beyonce’s. I mean, she’s a perfectly good singer, but I think people make a little too much of a fuss over her.
- This adorable guy lives at my house:
Don’t hate me!