Never?

It took Charlie almost three years before he started doing this with any regularity. Even though he does it a lot now, I’m not sure I will EVER get tired of seeing it.

Please excuse the goofy outfit—I blame Dad completely.

Comments

1. Simply amazing! I won't tire of watching it eitehr!

2. Oops, I meant either.

3. sherrilee says:

WOW! How exciting!!
    I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way *every* time Miles says "Mama"!

4. Katy, he looks marvelous!!

5. Felicia says:

I love the outfit! It's unique, he's got a kinda-Borat thing going on–takes confidence to wear it with panache, and Sir Charles does that!

Great clip!

6. Candace says:

GO CHARLIE! Woooo Hoooo! I remember when Faith learned to do that! She wasn't too far from Charlie's age. She even sat a lot like him. She would prop herself up on her hands with her legs spread out, like a tripod….er would that be a BI pod? HE HE HE! Katy, I know that is some good medicine for your heart!

7. Milestones do not come easy around these parts. We cherish each one and appreciate it all in a way that only we can.

Things like this remind me that persistence pays off and that although things don't come easy, the DO come!

Go Charlie, Go!! (and Go Katy, too!!!)

8. Looking Up says:

Goooooo Charlie!!!!!!! :)

9. We know that is hard to do and what work it takes to do it. It excites me to see Charlie do this just as it did when Oia learned to. I cried with pride when Oia could finally do this. I chuckled watching your vid because 1. the computer was a HUGE motivater here also and 2. Oia rolled over to the left side too.

Smiling for you and Charlie's accomplishment…

10. ABR and great Mommy's work miracles!!! He looks GREAT!!!
    Daddy's too…

11. caryanne says:

That is so freakin' amazing! I LOVE IT!!! I had to watch it twice to make sure I had seen it correctly.

Ben cannot do this….since he crawls and w-sits, he justs rolls onto his tummy, gets into 4-point and then into w-sit.

WOW! WOW!! WOW!!! I am so impressed. Way to go Charlie!!!!!!

12. all smiles over here!

13. Kristina says:

Oh my gosh – I love it! Way to go, Charlie!

14. Leucantha says:

I think this is awesome and regarding the "life" diagnosis a few posts back I think your attitude of not accepting less is exactly why he continues to do all these things.

15. OMG. That's fantastic!

16. Hopeful Mother says:

YAY Charlie!!!!

17. Awesome!

18. Wahzat Gayle says:

The power of the computer ?!! LOL
    Wonderful to see him do it
    beaming here 😀

19. Woohooo!!!!

20. Awwwwwww!

21. This is awesome! A HUGE accomplishment. Way to go Charlie (and his mom and dad)! :)

22. Yay Charlie!!! I can't imagine how proud you are and how great you feel. I am cheering for him from here and I am so happy for all of you!

23. Wherever HE Leads We'll Go says:

How exciting! Charlie is amazing!

24. TherExtras says:

He looks great!
    Barbara

25. That just totally made my day. I watched it three times.

26. Kara Melissa says:

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

27. Jessica says:

how exciting, this is so MAJOR!!! thanks for the visual