- I’m going to be giving a talk at my local library about how to start a blog, a Facebook account, and how to Twitter. Believe it or not, there’s a whole world of people who don’t spend their Saturday nights on the computer—yet. I’m a little disconcerted, though, because my face is plastered on flyers at all the libraries, which makes me feel like American’s Most Wanted.
- Because of said talk, I’m going to be in the paper! How cool is that? I even got my very own five-minute photo shoot. I’m only going to be in the local section for my area, but I still think it’s cool. Also, I might be a big nerd.
- The recent post I did for the Blog Nosh Carnival got selected to be featured on their home page. Someone over there Stumbled it, which is so incredibly awesome that I should just stop blogging right now. But I won’t—cause what would I do I Saturday nights if I quit?
- As I stated in that Carnival post earlier, a local gallery owner is interested in carrying some of my paintings. Squee!
- Charlie’s wheelchair. He loves it. We went for walk around the block and instead of whining he smiled and looked all around—he can actually see the world now. Next up: figuring out how to get the thing in my car.