One Minute

This is not, perhaps, the most riveting video ever shot, but it did make my husband tear up.

Best part? This wasn’t his best performance–he seems to do really well when I shut off the camera.

Comments

1. MeghatronsMom says:

GO CHARLIE! WOoohhhooo!!! that was awesome & I teared up too!

I'm having tech problems and can't see it. I'll try later.

I can't wait.

3. Bawling my eyes out, Katy! I remember those same tiny steps for Faith! So proud of him! Ok Charlie, so now that you get it….find the keys, get out to the car and go for a joy ride! Don't tell mom, though!

4. Yeah!!!!!! Charlie

5. I totally teared up too, that was awesome! :)

6. Oh my! I remember that feeling and that is AWESOME…..just think, it will only get better and better from here.

7. OOOOOOHHHHHH. What a rockstar that Charlie is. Katy, I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this.

8. PrayforNathan.org says:

Katy, wohooooooooooo! How frigging wonderful! So excited for Charlie! Go Charlie go!

9. AWESOME!!!! so great!

10. Yipeee!!!! GO Charlie. It got me a bit tear-eyed too! How exciting for you all.

11. Way to go Charlie!

12. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Go, Charlie!!!!!

13. Wherever HE Leads We'll Go says:

Love it! Go Charlie!

14. Oh that is the most awesome thing that I have seen in a very long time! Well done Charlie, keep up the good work!

15. Awesome! Love it! Go Charlie Go!

16. WTG Charlie!!

Okay, my question, and it is fairly determinative (is that a word?) of character, is this… was he walking toward or away from Britney?

17. I'm so glad you got this video! He is totally walking! And, man, he loves his music. I just love Charlie.

18. Great job, Charlie!!!

19. OK. I just bawled, too. He is SOOOO getting it. And, you know, I never noticed how much Charlie's pudgy hands resembled Max's back then. I LOVED those baby hands. I love Charlie's.

20. Katy, how absolutely wonderful for you and Charlie. Sniff, sniff!

21. ACTunforgettable says:

Jumping up and down with JOY! WTG Brother! He'll be motorin' around in there in no time! Glad your day's are full of BLISS!

22. Celia and Leo says:

Absolutely amazing…a true tribute to all of your hard work…and of course Charlie's as well! WOOHOO!

23. Hopeful Mother says:

WOOHOOO!!!

24. Princess Abigail says:

FANTASTIC achievement big boy!!

Superboy is making fabulous progress!

I love it!

25. FANTASTIC!!! Keep it up Charlie!

26. Well, I don't know how I missed this! But, I'm glad I found it tonight!

Looks great. Eli started out really slow and now you know he runs :)

Charlie will be running in no time! :)