In no particular order, things that are making me smile:
- My art is being shown on the Style Lush Blog and there’s a Giveaway going on over there as well. Go enter to win a free print. You should check out the whole site–there are shoe pictures over there!
- We’re headed to Plano tomorrow for more ABR training–finally got that mess worked out. Can’t wait to find new ways to help Charlie maximize his potential–also, we’ll be getting comparison photos, which I LOVE! Like before and afters, but with my kid.
- I wrote an article for a national art magazine and they sent me a contract in the mail–like, I might be in an honest-to-goodness magazine. I’ll let you know if it all works out, but a magazine, y’all–not one that they sell in super markets, but one they sell at most major booksellers. How cool is that?
- Charlie got a new chair. I don’t know why, but I like it better than the old one. Feels less bulky. It may or may not be doubling as a coffee table in this picture.
- This picture of Charlie. Again with the beach theme only my sand is colored–I figured, what the heck! Good visual contrast! Yeah, looks a lot like marinara–he scooped that stuff up lickety-split and shoved a handful in his mouth. It’s possible that we took a bath thirty seconds after this picture was taken. It’s also possible that I found orange goo in his nose about an hour later.