Fun Fact Friday: Demons

1. I’m easily scared by movies. I hadn’t seen Poltergeist or Goonies all the way through until I was an adult.
  2. My husband took me to see The Ring in theaters and I refused to watch the whole video–you know, just in case it would kill me.
  3. Everyone on my mother’s side of the family has claustrophobia. My uncle’s got it so bad that he made us promise we wouldn’t bury him in a box.
  4. I’m also scared of heights, but living in Louisiana, it doesn’t come up that much. It does hit me pretty hard in air planes, though.
  5. I hate, hate, hate driving over tall bridges. In fact, I have nightmares that I’m driving up a bridge and I can’t see what’s on the other side.
  6. I also have nightmares that I’ve gone to work with no pants on, and I’m trying to convince people that it’s just the new style.
  7. I can’t think of one single thing that my husband is afraid of.

Comments

1. wherever HE leads we'll go says:

Very interesting fact about the movies. I am afraid of clowns to this day because of Poltergeist. But I would never have put Goonies in the same category – so that is interesting.

I too am afraid of heights, but flying doesn't bother me at all. I actually enjoy looking out the window. It is just one of those odd things that makes no sense.

The no pants thing cracked me up. I think it is great that you try to convince others it is a new trend. Cracks me up!

2. Heather says:

I have to drive over a LOOOONG bridge to get to my parents house. I hate it. I slow WAY down.. because, of course the bridge won't collapse if I'm going slow.

Long.

3. Oh man I can relate!!! I was driving through Louisiana for the first time on our way to Florida. I was traveling into Baton Rouge, and I see this huge looming monster over the trees. "What the …bleep….is that" I asked my husband. "It's a bridge" he said without a thought. My breath got shallow, my heart began to race, and I began to pour sweat as I tried to think of a way to get off the road before said bridge came up. No luck, I was stuck going over this HUGGGGGGGGE steel nightmare that extended over the Mississipi river. Your state is the devil I say the devil….lol!!!!!

4. sitting on the mood swing at the playground says:

I have bridge/water nightmares. Love #6…

I can't watch scary movies either. I have seen Poltergeist though…and me and my daughters made my neice so afraid of clowns that she will not sit on the statue of Ronald MCDonald.

Hornets are the only thing that Roy's afraid of….and me.

Oh and the Goonies is really very cute. You should watch it.

I HATE bridges, too. They freak me out…especially when they go really, really high.