It’s that time again!
I’m calling today the Middle School Edition
- I learned how to type in the sixth grade the old-fashioned way: stickers on the keys. I can still type without looking at the keyboard.
- I used to freak out my students by looking up but still typing.
- I got asked to my first dance in seventh grade–the Valentine’s dance at school.
- We met there and he ignored me the entire night–good times.
- I wore a red t-shirt,white, tight-rolled jeans, and Reebok high tops.
- I broke my ankle in the eighth grade.
- I was trying to do a high-kick in cheer leading practice, I stepped on it wrong, and crack.
- When I told the cheer leading advisor it really hurt, she told me to stop whining and put some ice on it.
- I got my first two C’s in middle school–one in Spanish and one in Intro to Physics.
- I never took physics again–not in high school or college.
- I’ve managed to get on fine without it.