Fun Fact Friday

Well, I can’t leave that last post up there all weekend–too depressing–so I’m going to do the Fun Fact Friday thing that I see on a few other blogs that I read. So, without further adieu. . .

I rarely wear makeup. When I dress up, but that’s about it.

My elbows are double-jointed. This freaks people out when they see it. I don’t see what the big deal is.

I have chronically low blood pressure. Sounds like a good thing, right? In the morning I’ll run into doorways and sometimes I get those crazy black dots in my eyes. It can be a little unsettling.

Sometimes I buy shoes not because I think I could wear them, but because they are just SO beautiful–like works of art.

I had a strawberry birthmark on my nose for the first two years of my life. People continuously asked my mom if I’d had an accident.

If I was crazy-rich and money was no object I’d open a business in an old house, wear an apron, and help people buy things for their house. Also, I’d get a place at the beach–ya know, for vacations.

I married my husband because I thought he was absolutely the best match for me that there ever was. I hope everyone has that exact feeling about the people they marry. You can get through a lot of stuff with that feeling.

So. . . that’s it!

Comments

1. Those are indeed some fun facts.

2. Barbara says:

Fun post! I NEVER wear makeup – wouldn’t even know what to do with stuff…

Wow, Charlie sure has grown. He is sooooo cute. I’ve had a lot going on the last year. But I am much happier now. I have that “feeling” you were talking about. Something I haven’t felt in YEARS. It was nice reading your blog and catching up with your life.

4. Oh, that signed me as anonymous. I am g.j. Just so you know.

5. therextras says:

Non-make-up-wearer no. 3 checking-in. After all this time, we have something in common!

Unless you are in a hurry to have another spot on your nose, just sit on the edge of the bed for a bit before standing. 😉

Very nice post!
    (Other) Barbara

6. Okay, fun post–I hope you were feelin it though because my heart just broke for you over thursday’s blog. why do us mommies–well, maybe women in general–give ourselves such a hard time when we cry? it’s a much needed stress reliever, is it not? i hope you and charlie are feeling better. And i loved the fun facts.

7. Great list. Love the marriage comment, especially.

8. White Hot Magik says:

Can’t you wear an apron now? ; ) Fun facts indeed. I am sorry Charlies surgery has been no fun, I hope it pays off in spades once he is healed. I am supposed to be working on pictures… but I am taking an inspirational blogging break.

9. Shoeaddict says:

I have the same problem with low blood pressure. It’s higher now that I’m pregnant though. How was yours while pregnant?

10. Karla E. says:

I have always said that impressed me about you and your husband!!!