Virus

So, Charlie’s in the hospital. He started feeling bad day before yesterday and we brought him to the emergency room at about six a.m. yesterday morning. We were there for almost the entire day before they decided to admit us.

It’s not his shunt or an infection, so we’re operating on the assumption that it’s a virus. He threw up a ton yesterday, but seems better today. He won’t eat or drink, though, so he’s getting IV fluids. I HOPE we’ll be home by tomorrow, but I’m not really sure. I’ll update when we get home.

Comments

1. Thinking good thoughts and hope that Charlie is better soon.

2. Poor little punkin. Hope he feels better soon and that it isn’t anything serious.
    Loural

3. oh no, poor little pooker pie :( Get home soon little bean.

4. Offering prayers for you both.

5. Oh no! That stinks BIG TIME! Give him a great big hug from us. I hope he’s well and can come home SOON!

6. Ack. I am sorry, I hope he is much better by the time you read this. Hospitals are scary places.

7. Poor little guy…thinking of you guys and hope all is well.

8. Praying you guys are out of there pronto!

9. Oh, poor lil fella.
    It’s never a good time to be in hospital, but it should be completely BANNED during the festive season! ;-(.

I hope he’s out of the hospital and back to his bubbly self very soon!

xo

10. MeghatronsMom says:

Awww, poor little lamb. I hope he is on the road to recovery. Not a fun place to be during the holidays.

11. Gina (Mannyed) says:

Poor Charlie! I hope he is doing much better since you posted. Sending good thoughts and good vibes to you and Charlie!

GO TEAM CHARLIE!

12. I’m sure he’ll be better soon! Thinking of you…

13. blairspage says:

I hope he’s okay and I hope you guys get to come home soon! That has been going around up here!

Hugs to you guys!
    Tiffany

14. We have had another bout of throwing up in our household too as well as a little girl with a cold. I felt so bad for the kids because every time they got near me, I walked away. I don’t think they totally understood us when we told them I had to go to the hospital for an operation so I couldn’t get sick. That meant I couldn’t get near them, touch them, kiss them or console them. I dropped them off this morning and I am still healthy so hopefully I can stay healthy until tomorrow afternoon when I have my surgery scheduled.

After two days of throwing up, Piero is fine so hopefully Charlie just needs some time to get over it.

So sorry to hear that! I sure hope he’s back to his normal self soon.

16. poor charlie…..i hope you guys get home really soon.

17. I really hope things are better!

Poor baby…I wish him a speedy recovery. Those were the toughest things to get over…virus’s are icky!!

Hugs to all

19. Aww, what a way to spend the holiday time! I hope he gets better super fast!

20. BabyPaxson says:

we just went thru all that with Paxson and I know how draining it is. Hang in there. Hopefully he will be home soon, better than ever.

21. Aww, poor little guy. I hope he gets better real soon!!

22. Hope Charlie is all better and back home. Sending good vibes your way.

23. Gina (Mannyed) says:

How’s Charlie feeling? Thinking about you guys.

Sorry to read that Charlie has been poorly. Hope all is well again now….
    carol

25. Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am still tempted to say: really good!
    runescape gold

26. I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
    jordan shoes