Famous Last Words

About a week ago Melanie was complaining about the snow. I invited her to move on down to South Louisiana where it snows every ten years and when it does it still doesn’t stick. Should’ve kept my mouth shut. It wasn’t snowing when I went to bed at about two in the morning, but it was when my husband woke up at six-thirty. This might not happen for another thirty years, so it’s photo-worthy. Charlie has a nasty cold and wasn’t too interested in the whole snow thing, but I figured my family would kill me if I didn’t take at least a few baby in the snow pictures.

These photos also include the first ever shots of Charlie with both hands off the ground. Hooray for progress!

Comments

1. He doesn’t look like he minded it too much! Hope he is feeling better soon!

2. I knew you would have pictures! Just have to ask – what is that wooden looking thing in the first photo? No offense intended but it looks like you're giving the world the finger! 😉

Charlie is precious & looks like he's having a great time! I'm tellin' ya, that child has the best smile ever!

Mona

3. That is a carved wooden Pelican. He’s kind of a mascot. I guess he didn’t show up too well.

4. EddiePanic says:

WOW! He looks great. Keep it up.

Did you get your DMV stuff taken care of?

5. AHA! I see it now! I was just showing Eddie your pictures. He was so proud of himself for noticing that Charlie was sitting up with no hands down!

I believe he just posted something!

Mona

6. Barbara aka therextras says:

MORE PHOTOS OF CHARLIE! THANKS, BIRD! He looks wonderful, too, no surprise. Hope you can get some rest.

7. Nice posture there, Charlie! And, my, what tasty cheeks you have.

We’re in New York area, no snow yet. The year I was pregnant with Max, 2002, was the last year there were major snowfalls in our area. That year, there was a TON of snow. In fact, there was a hugestorm on my original delivery day, 12/4. I was induced 12/10. Since then, snowstorms are few and far between. Last year was the first time I can recall taking the kids out for a romp in the snow. Thankyouverymuch, global warming.

8. Rural Felicity says:

y’know, it snows here every year, and it sticks for way too long, but that first snow, is always photo-worthy! Just something magical about snow. LOVE the pics of Charlie. :)

Cute!! Looks like perfect snowman snow to me! It’s been so cold here so the snow we have isn’t sticky enough for snowmen yet.

10. Wow! That’s more snow then we’ve gotten here in KC.

11. Lovely photos’s of Charlie in the snow. He has such an infectious smile! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    carol

12. blairspage says:

Awesome pics! That’s how I feel about snow pictures too! Here it only snows a couple of times during the year.

He did good with sitting up!!!!

Hugs – Tiffany

13. I love the one with the fresh roses against the snow…that’s how you know its just wrong.

I agree…Charlie looks like he’s having fun. Both hands on the ground to touch the snow. hmmm…maybe a new therapy technique?!?

Haven’t been by much but hope you have a wonderful holiday!

14. Well I’m glad YOU got the snow!! I certainly didn’t want it here! I love the photos, he is so darn cute, and looks awesome with no hands down!! Enjoy your snow.

I’m still gigglin’.

snow…in Lousyanna.

Is that the pelican that lived in a different yard??? sort like the roamin’ gnome??