Melanie tagged me and I don’t know what to write about anyway, so here it is:
Eight TV Shows I Watch:
I don’t watch TV very much any more, but here’s a list of some of the stuff I used to like.
- Law and Order SVU
- The Closer
- CSI Las Vegas
Eight Things that Happened to me Yesterday.
- Went tailgating for the LSU/Alabama game.
- Got stuck in some hellacious traffic.
- Visited with a bunch of my college buddies.
- Drank a really big daiquiri.
- Almost got myself kicked out of the Varsity.
- Ordered the last Twilight book off of Amazon.
- Watched The Perfect Score.
- Got some ABR done on Charlie, but not as much as I would have liked.
Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
- Serrano Salsa Company
- PF Chang’s
- My parent’s house
- De Angelos Pizzeria
- Casa Garcia (it’s funny this one is last because we go there about once a week).
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
- ABR in February
- Thanksgiving trip to Little Rock
- Spending time with the new software I bought.
- The next Twilight book.
- Seeing more changes in Charlie as he grows and as we progress with his therapy
- Bananas Foster cheesecake on my birthday
- Getting finished with my Christmas shopping.
Things on my Wish List:
- More sleep
- A new pair of boots
- Time to work on my business
- More chances for Charlie to practice walking.
- A wireless router
- A new scanner
- A new printer
I’m not gonna tag anyone else because it’s a Sunday and I don’t think very many people will be reading.