NaBloPoMo Cheat

I’m not sure if I want to post every day in November. I did it last year, but this year I feel incredibly busy so we’ll just see. I don’t have much to say today, but I’ll show you my latest experimentation as I work on product development for my business. Here, I’ve put a painting I did on a onesie. This isn’t really a finished product–I’m fooling around with transfers right now. Charlie is my model. Please note, the model does not like lying in the grass. He much prefers his chair.

Comments

1. I have enjoyed reading your blog for a while now. You are a great writer and Charlie is absolutely adorable! Love the onesie, too! πŸ˜‰

2. No, he doesn’t like the grass, does he? πŸ˜‰ he’s so cute!

3. Great tiger. I will definitely be in the market for some Original Bird when it is available.

As far as the hat, I think your husband has a great idea. I really don’t need it back (well, ever, since we have quite a few) but if you think you will have no use for it after February and you want to get rid of it, making the transfer in Plano works for us!

4. Hello there. Charlie is a great model, I hope his fees aren’t too high. :) I’ve been reading your blog, but haven’t commented till now. My name is Ellen, I have a 5-year-old with mild cerebral palsy from a stroke that he had at birth. A few months ago, I woke up at 4 a.m. on Sunday, thought Wow, this is a good time to start that blog I’ve been meaning to do. So I started roaming around the web looking for other blogs for inspiration, came upon yours, and read it from all the way back. I sat in my chair sobbing at your birth story. It brought back visceral, painful memories of my own. You are a really compelling, vivid writer, thanks for being an inspiration. Now that I finally got off my butt and started the blog, you are on my blog roll. Here it is: lovethatmax.blogspot.com. I am new to this blog thing, I hope it is not bad protocol to list someone’s blog before you’ve asked their permission.

5. MeghatronsMom says:

In the words of Tony…That’s GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!! It looks awesome!

6. blairspage says:

OMG… I LOVE it! I can’t wait to see what else you have and exactly what you are up to! The freaking suspense is KILLING me! Oh yeah, I’m not a patient person! hehehehe

Doesn’t look like he likes the grass! I’m sad that your grass is still green and mine is now brown! UGH… even though it’s been nice out (in the 70’s) I just know the winter season is coming and I’m NOT looking forward to it. I need to move somewhere warm!

Hugs – Tiffany

7. I love that little tiger!

8. MellyAnne says:

i am doing a lot of work with iron on transfers and onsies… i did a whole series for my sister’s baby shower, and am continuting as my nephew grows up to make him custom shirts… there’s a real draw to unique baby clothes and i’ve been exploring that myself…

Cute!!

I’m jealous of your green grass.

oh momma!!! Grass hurts!!!

Good job though with the tee. I couldn’t get the transfer to work for me…they didn’t wash well.

11. Gina (Mannyed) says:

aww, the onesie is almost as cute as the model himself! Seriously, though. that Tiger is really cute!

12. Elizabeth says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Charlie looking so teed off!

13. Yeah, he’s not a big crier, but when he means it, he means it.

14. Are the painted onesies part of the business plan?? Because that is stinkin’ adorable!

15. Well hello, maybe I should read. The grass picture is actually kind of cute! Like the idea … ‘A’ for effort! Ha!

16. Love it!!!

17. la mas chida says:

I love the baby tee! They are exactly the kind of onesies we sell at the store I work at. I wish you all the best in your new venture. Don’t get discouraged!
    P.S. I love Esty. I have not bought anything directly from there because we carry stuff at the store from there too!