So, Charlie has his first official fever.
Also, we’re supposed leave in six days for Montreal.
His temperature has hovered around one-hundred degrees, so I’m not that worried, but I NEED him to get better. I will be completely devastated if we can’t go to Montreal on Saturday. The next time they take new clients will be in six months. I will hate having to wait six months.
Please send prayers and good vibes our way.