Bad Timing

So, Charlie has his first official fever.

Also, we’re supposed leave in six days for Montreal.

ACCCCCKKKKKKK!

His temperature has hovered around one-hundred degrees, so I’m not that worried, but I NEED him to get better. I will be completely devastated if we can’t go to Montreal on Saturday. The next time they take new clients will be in six months. I will hate having to wait six months.

Please send prayers and good vibes our way.

Comments

1. It should be fine!!!! Noah had his first fever a few weeks ago and it only lasted a day or two, and it maxed out at about 101.9.

If it lingers a few days take him to the doc, best of luck!

Feel better Charlie! Sending **fever reducing vibes your way**

3. Oh honey, he WILL be better by Saturday! He will!

*sending good vibes*

OOOHHHHHMMMM…..good vibes….ooohhhmmmm

5. Aw, poor Charlie, I’m hoping for a very very speedy recovery!

6. EMBelieve says:

Hello! I am sending good vibes your way and praying too……Charlie has time to get over this.
    We’ll meet on Sunday. We are heading to Montreal on Saturday for the ABR training.

Eugenia and Matthew

7. I’ll get Abbie and LB right on those prayers. I thing God really listens to them. They love the new photos! They make me let them watch the army crawl video all the time. We can’t wait until Thanksgiving.

8. blairspage says:

Big prayers to Charlie on getting better! I can’t wait to hear what they do and say!

Hugs – Tiffany

9. Elizabeth says:

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for Charlie!

10. Mel Fraase says:

Hi! I stumbled accross your blog while looking up hemi CP info. My daughter is 2 yrs and a right hemiplegic. You can visit us at:
    I’d love to keep in touch!

We’ll be hoping that fever goes down ASAP!!!!

11. i hope he feels better soon, im sure he will be fine by the time you guys leave…..by the way, could i have the name of that feeding seat you were telling me about? thanks :)

12. SENDING HEAVY VIBES your way!!
    close your eyes and thing strong thoughts(fever reducing throughts)….hum a little. Ta Daaaa
    Charlie will be better in no time and we will see you in Montreal on Sunday!

Keep us posted on how it’s going! I sure hope he gets well enough to travel so you can see what this is all about.

hoping the fever went away!

♥~♥ :oD because you shared a smile…someone’s day got brighter… :oD ♥~♥

15. Sending prayers your way! Er, God’s way, but you know what I mean.

16. I think maybe it always happens this way. I’ll be thinking of you guys over the next few days and have a safe trip to Montreal! Good Luck and take care of little Charlie!