Changing Plans

Quick! Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will in or headed towards Little Rock. I am not fond of Category Four hurricanes. If I can’t update this space then I will try to keep up my tweets (right-side, blue box). This is a very yucky looking situation.

Comments

1. lamaschida says:

I’ll be thinking of you! I hope you and your family arrive well and safe to Little Rock. I’ll be checking in on you, hoping for the best.
    Take care,
    Lorena

I was hoping you were going to evac, I saw online that it was a cat 5 and was going to be a cat 4 when it hit you, I am so glad you are leaving, be safe!!!!!!

3. Hi Katy,

Just checking in. I wanted to let you know that this is top news in Ireland. I’m traveling with a friend from Dallas so we’ve been keeping an eye on Gustawv. Hope everything will be okay for you and the houseguests.

Be safe.

4. Mother of Precious says:

Hi,

We will be thinking of you, I hope you are leaving soon since there will be a lot of traffic. 6 of the buses from the company I work for were in Meterie yesterday picking up people to take them out of Louisiana. My dad says over 700
    buses were there yesterday picking people up, I am very glad because we never want to see another Katrina situation. Make sure you take your pictures, that is the only thing I took when Ivan hit. I couldn’t replace those but everything else is replacable.

Write when you can, I will be praying for you all.

Gwen

5. Thinking of you here in New York!!! Safe travels for you and your family

I hope that you made it to Little Rock safe and sound. I am thinking of you….

7. Best of luck!

8. Elizabeth says:

I’m wishing you all a safe travel!

9. Thinking of you and your family.

10. Best of luck to you. We’ll keep you in our prayers. :) Kent

11. I’m glad you guys made it into Little Rock safe and sound. This hurricane looks like it means serious business. I’m just heartbroken for those families who were just beginning to reclaim their lives again after all that they had lost… and now this. It’s just so terrible.

12. Hope you are all safe and doing well. Pls keep us posted!

13. I’m glad you got out to Little Rock. Also SO glad this doesn’t seem to be as horrible for NO as it could have been. *phew*

Hope you get home soon.

14. Glad y’all are safe and sound. Looking at the news today, looks like it hasn’t been as devastating as expected, so thanking the Lord for that. Hope y’all can get back home soon. Update when you can. Thinking of you.

I’ve been so worried about you guys!! I sure hope you got to Little Rock okay and are safe and sound by now. Mom and I have been watching the coverage and praying for you and your family. Update as soon as you can.