Squeeeee!

Don’t you love how one day you’re all serious and have a total downer of a blog and then the next day the universe seems to send you something to cheer you up?

Found out today that Charlie has been accepted and we will be heading to Montreal in October. My excitement is unbounded!!!! I just know that this is going to be such a boon for Charlie’s development.

WaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

For those of you that are super-interested, here’s a video of a child with CP who started ABR at fifteen months. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrGb-ABgVw

Comments

1. Jacolyn says:

That is so wonderful!!! I can’t wait to hear how it goes!!!

2. Barbara says:

Great news! I too can’t wait to see how it goes. I watched the video and the results seemed pretty incredible. Glad you got some good news today.

WooooooHoooo!!!

4. Noah's mom says:

That video is incredible, I am totally intrigued…best of luck!!!!

5. Awesome!!

6. That’s great news! Charlie’s going to kick ass! Is this something he will be able to do at home in Louisiana or will you guys have to travel?

7. Woohoo! Great news!

Yay!! How exciting!!!

9. We do the therapy at home. You go, they teach you the techniques, and then you do them at home.

It’s almost like a massage and you work on different areas at different times. For that reason, you have to go back when you’re ready to work on a new area. The first year you go back several times since there are a lot of changes going on. After that, you go less. Also, subsequent visits can be done in certain US cities–we’ll be going to Dallas, which is a great option for us.

10. Elizabeth says:

Brilliant! I did a cartwheel in the house for you guys when I read this. Watch where you step now, though. 😉

11. Mannyed says:

This is just truly amazing! I’m glad you and Charlie are going to have this opportunity! Team Charlie full speed ahead!

12. Quadius says:

It’s so great to finally hear some good news lately. I am so glad for you and Charlie.

I am dealing with a little bit of a down period right now, but I am sure things will pick up shortly.

I know it’s been awhile since I’ve been here, but you know how it is when you get ensconced into your own details that you don’t have as much time for others.

Wow what a video, the results for that little girl are truley amazing.
    I am thrilled to read that Charlie has been accepted – no wonder you feel on top of the world. I am so pleased for you all.

14. White Hot Magik says:

Wow!

15. I am so glad for you. Charlie is such a fighter, I am sure he will show them a thing or two and progress faster than average.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

16. I love your blog! I am definately going to stop back by :)

Great news :)

17. these are great news!!!! so excited for you guys.