dorky mom stuff

We’re teaching Charlie how to clap. He loves the noise that it makes, but he hasn’t quite figured out the motion. Watch this little video and you’ll see that he knows he has to pull apart, but then can’t quite figure out what to do after that. Please ignore my dorky mom-ness–it’s part of the job.

Comments

1. What a cutie he is! Ben liked watching him too!

2. I loved his little smile at the end! Obviously he enjoys it.

3. White Hot Magik says:

Too cute.

4. That is the cuteness right there.

5. Della-we have some friends in Arkansas and their daughters are three and six. They like to watch Charlie on the ‘net, so I try to put up a video every now and again for them.

Vacation with out the baby!! You’ll go mad!!
    Bake the neighbors some treat and introduce yourself.
    And his face surely showed it…he was happy!!!!

7. FYI: you are a DUCKING good mom.
    Quack!

8. Barbara says:

That was a great video – his smile is too cute! He’s definitely getting the idea. I didn’t see any mom dorkiness – just a mommy doing a fabulous job with her little boy!

9. Too cute!!

10. Princess Abigail in France.... says:

Wow, that is the kind of smile that just bowls you over!!! Well done little boy – you obviously had a wonderful time doing that!!! What a handsome young man!

11. Princess Abigail in France.... says:

Hi there this is Abigail’s Mama Alison. I’ve been hunting down an email for you on your blog but I can’t find one. I would like to send you a private email about something …. feel free to send it to me on this email : alisonbernardkeene@live.fr if you don’t mind me invading your space this way!!! It’s just something a little personal I’d like to share with you! Speak soon I hope!!

12. Live, Love and Laugh says:

Not dorky at all! You are a wonderful mom and Charlie is adorable!

13. What a great video! So cute how he tries to clap his hands on his own…and that smaile is priceless!

14. Elizabeth says: