To Do

To Do List For Tuesday:

1. Call people about private physical therapy (for the FIFTH time).
  2. Call people about swallow study (for the THIRD time).
  3. Make an appointment with a new nuerosurgeon since our old one is gone (sniff).
  4. Call and make a payment to Children’s Hospital before they send our account to collections (I should be more worried about this than I am).
  5. Call the exterminator before the spiders take over my house. Seriously. It’s like arachnophobia in this place.

Please don’t say the life of a stay-at-home mom is never exciting. I’ve got full-scale harassment, brain surgery, and the wolf at the door. Not to mention doing battle with eight-legged monsters. This job is not for sissies.

Comments

Did Children’s offer you an application for their Children’s Healthcare Assistance Plan (CHAP)?

2. We only owe Children’s like fifty bucks right now. We just get so many medical bills that you put them to the side and forget about them and the next thing you know you’re getting the threatening letters in the mail. Yikes!

3. R U Serious?? says:

Hey you!! Thanks for the comment!! I’ve seen your name on spaces but never visited before!!

Yeah, I love Buffett, especially his old stuff, but I mainly love Country, which what alot of his older songs were!

So nice to finally meet you!! I’m sure we will become friends!!

Take care!!

4. Elizabeth says:

Are you packing heat now, too? Jeez! πŸ˜‰

5. Not for the weak of stamina…I think I’ll stick to my dog and my job. πŸ˜‰
    PS: Thx for the link…I think I feel a blog entry coming on! πŸ˜‰

I’ve been lurking. So I haven’t missed anything.
    Motherhood has never been for sissies!!
    And I have to wonder about all the spiders…do you have lots of other bugs?? Our front porch has a bug light and that attracts flyin’ bugs so the that attracts spiders. Take away spidy and you may have flys!! I’m just sayin’….

And do you ever have any more contact with Charlotte’s parents?? to know how they have come thru their ordeal. My daughter, the one that lost her baby 3 years ago, has surprised me with her strength. She didn’t give up. She moved forward. Her son is just over a year old and her next baby is due in July.

And one last thing…good call on Black Betty…she’s so funny!!

Yeah, you’ve probably got more stuff to do at home than I have to do at work! πŸ˜‰

8. Mannyed says:

How annoying that you have to waste your day re-calling people you already called.

9. Sounds like an exciting day!!!

ya i make lists like that daily…it’s a great day when i get all the things crossed off that i wanted to do…

β™₯~β™₯ :oD the shortest distance between two people is a smile… :oD β™₯~β™₯

11. Spiders…uaaahhuuuggg. I’ve dealt with them before…but this year it’s the wasps that seem to be all over the place. Truthfully I’m not sure which is worse.

12. Toni–I hate wasps way more than spiders. We had a wasp problem in Arkansas. I don’t really have a problem with spiders–I just don’t want them crawling on my baby.

Nadine–I haven’t talked to Charlotte’s parents, but I visit their website and have left a link to this blog multiple times. I have no idea if they’ve ever read it. It may be too hard for them to see one of Charlotte’s compatriots. I do know that they are considering having another child, but are first going through some medical screanings to make sure that they wouldn’t face the same problem again.

13. Tiffany says:

I don’t even want to know what Blair’s final bill will be at Children’s! YIKES! I think I might be scared to open them! Our deductible on our insurance is so high per person… but at least once you meet those deductibles it pays at 100%!

Being a stay-at-home Mom is hard work girl!

Hugs to you!
    Tiffany

14. Go get ’em girl!
    Nope, no job for sissies!