What She Wore: chocolate brown turtleneck, khaki pants, tennis shoes. I have a wonderful outfit for later: black and white houndshooth skirt, black v-neck sweater, the really cool black retro pumps. Hooray for adult clothes!
Nadine tagged me a few days ago, and somehow that slipped my mind, so today I’m going to ahead and do it. The tag is for me to share eight random facts/habits about myself. My whole life seems random these days, so I don’t think it will be too hard.
Here are eight random things I’m thinking about that have nothing to do with Charlie
- My mom is having open-heart surgery at the end of the month. She can’t drive for five weeks after that. Any guesses what I’ll be doing the month of December?
- My birthday is next week, and I’m inching dangerously close to thirty–ack!
- My husband, who’s a really nice guy, will only buy me a gift if I pick it out and show it to him. I haven’t picked anything out for my birthday, so I guess I’m not getting anything if I don’t get a move on.
- Tonight I’m working at a benefit/silent auction at a place called the Savvy Gourmet. I’m glad I’m going to be working because otherwise I’d be eating WAY too much.
- Tomorrow I’m going to talk to a group of elementary school teachers about how to identify students with dyslexia, and try to remediate them. It will be nice to be in the school setting for a little bit.
- My dad has “hired” me to decorate a condo he’s purchased and wants to rent furnished. Spending someone else’s money on decorating? Sounds like serious fun to me.
- I’ve finally started exercising. I’m just walking, but something is better than nothing.
- I haven’t done one thing about getting registered for that art class. Better get a move on!
In Charlie related news: the stomach illness continues, and today I had the privilege of delivering a cup of baby poop to the doctor’s office. Say it with me people, “Ewwwwww.”